Mr. Matthew Macarty was principal of EMME Consulting, an early stage venture capital consulting and research organization. He has held management positions in the healthcare and hospitality industries and has served as project manager for a large-scale e-commerce development. Matthew holds a Master in Business Administration degree from Whittemore School of Business and Economics, and a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Nutritional Sciences from the University of New Hampshire.
Matthew recently completed work on a DoD SBIR grant based on artificial intelligence and teaches topics in Decision Sciences such as business statistics, modeling, business intelligence, quantitative methods and introductory programming.
- Get Historical, Intraday & Fundamental data with EODHD Google Sheets Add-In
- Filtering and visualizing the Stocks Data Analysis results in Python
- Processing Stocks Data in Python for the Analysis
- Obtaining Stocks Data for the Analysis in Python
- Use End of Day (EOD) Historical Data API to Find Time of Daily High/Low
- Getting Started with Steamlit for Python – Build a Functioning Web App in Minutes
- How to Calculate Stock Investment Portfolio Volatility with Python, NumPy & Pandas