The Economic Events Data API provides past and future events like Retail Sails, Bond Auctions, PMI Releases, and many other economic events from countries around the world. The data is available from 2020.
To get economic events data, please use the following URL:
- api_token. String. REQUIRED. Your API KEY, which you will get after you subscribe to our services.
- from and to. String. Optional. The format is ‘YYYY-MM-DD’. If you need data from Jan 5, 2020, to Feb 10, 2020, you should use from=2020-01-05 and to=2020-02-10.
- country. String. OPTIONAL. The country code is in ISO 3166 format, has 2 symbols.
- comparison. String. OPTIONAL. Possible values: mom, qoq, yoy.
- type. String. OPTIONAL. Allows filtering events by type.
- offset. Integer. OPTIONAL. Possible values from 0 to 1000. Default value: 0.
- limit. Integer. OPTIONAL. Possible values from 0 to 1000. Default value: 50.
An example of the economic events API output:
You can also read more about our Fundamental Data.