Data for Delisted Companies
The search for historical stock prices for delisted companies can become a daunting quest when exploring various free websites. Unknown sources, incomplete data, and limited access can lead to endless fruitless searches. However, we have good news for you – all the essential archives of historical stock prices for delisted companies are available right here, on our website.
We have a solution that covers 11.000 US tickers (from Jan 2000) and 3.000+ Non-US tickers (5-6 years old). This is much better than 90% of the most common sources of such data. In addition, we are constantly replenishing these archives.
Why Choose Our Data?
You can consider choosing our data for several reasons:
- Comprehensive Data: We take pride in offering the most complete and up-to-date archives of historical stock prices for delisted companies. Our database encompasses a wide array of companies from various industries, making it effortless for you to find the information you need.
- User-Friendly Interface: Say goodbye to tedious searches across multiple platforms. Our user interface is simple and intuitive, ensuring swift and efficient data retrieval.
- Data Reliability: We only work with trusted sources, ensuring the accuracy and reliability of our information. You can trust the quality of the data we provide.
- Customer Support: Our team are ready to assist you 24/7 with any questions or requests. If you encounter any difficulties or need additional help, we are always here to support you.
How to Use Our APIs
Delisted tickers are available in any of our packages. To obtain End-of-Day prices, you just need to follow a few simple steps:
- First, you need to obtain all available delisted tickers for a particular exchange using our Exchanges API:
- Afterwards, you can find the desired ticker in the output by using its ISIN or name, and retrieve its data using other APIs that are relevant to your needs, e. g. the request to our End-of-Day API would be the following: